Graduate Customer Service Officers Job at Bleuapple Consulting Limited
Bleuapple Consulting is a company built on the right foundation of years of experience in multi-cultural environment with high business standard anchored on professionalism, Integrity and long business relationships to provide a range of HR, Training and Advisory services to our clients.
We work directly with some of the most established business associates and trainers overseas to provide a strategic solution to your business and business culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Great use of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to maintain accurate record keeping
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any Social Science discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication Skill – both verbal and written
- Accurate and thorough knowledge of the bankТs products, so as to advise customers and answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, etc.
- Acknowledging and responding to customer complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.