Graduate Internship Recruitment at Much Music Less Talk Promotions
Much Music Less Talk Promotions is a promotional outfit and media outreach.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- Video Monitoring across TV.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Computer acknowledge proficiency
- Daily social media handling.
- Maintain records.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Video monitor.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Organizational skills
- NYSC Certification.
- Below 30 years.
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication or similar field
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of Social Media (Twitter).
- Right candidates will be paid and will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Attractive package and benefit will be offered to the right candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Mobile phone is not allowed during working hours.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.