Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate brand colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Deadline: 12th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.