Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HVAC & Power
- Plan, monitor, coordinate and report weekly on planned preventive and corrective maintenance in all company residential and 6- office technical facilities.
- Monitor delivery of AGO consumption and report same to management
- Prepare records of AGO consumption and report same to management
- Ensure all maintenance works are carried out in compliance with company HSE policies
- Promote HSE priorities in both offices and residential locations
- Carry out other duties as may be delegated by his/her hierarchy.
- Prepare scope of works, plan and carry out modification and project works in company residential and 6- office facilities
- Plan and monitor technical facilities intervention work on General Service HELP DESK for Mechanical, electrical and HVAC installation works in all office locations, company residences.
- Ensure uninterrupted power supply to all company facilities
- Contribute and assist in the preparation of annual departmental budget for management approval.
- Carry out project planning and execution in collaboration with consultants, for refurbishment and installation of new equipment ensuring compliance with government regulation and good professional practice.
- Prepare and ensure implementation of safe work procedure for all Technical Facility Services works.
- Supervise intervention maintenance on generators in the office and residences
Context and Environment:
- Logistics and transportation in Lagos
- Delay in supply of parts and equipment from procurement and contracts, problem of fake/sub-standard spares
- Compliance to IEEE regulations
- Working with external parties on generator maintenance and AGO delivery to achieve targets can be difficult / scarcity at times.
- Observing safety as the most important in the execution of SERVICEs and other activities within and outside the work environment.
- Reporting, documentation and close out of work anomalies.
- Strict adherence to safety rules of the company as stipulated by TEPNG HSE Procedure.
- Ensuring high quality maintenance standard relating to power in all company occupied premises.
- Ensuring that safety regulations of the company are upheld and adhered to during the execution of SERVICEs.
- Ensuring, maintenance of proper housekeeping in the company facilities in plant areas.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 12 years experience in industrial environment and residential locations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online