Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit and Control
- To facilitate the execution of best practice financial management processes and maintain good relationships with local and international financial institutions, government agencies, consultants etc.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline;
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) is mandatory
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience.
- Accounting and Finance
- Cost management
- Company operations
- Management Accounting
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Quick Book
Duties & Responsibilities
Financial Accounting & Treasury Management and Reporting:
- internal Audit, system and compliance
- Ensure Proper record keeping of all financial records for adequate reporting
- Ensure all ledgers are reconciled and updated monthly (i.e. Creditors Ledger, Debtors Ledger, Prepayment Accounts, etc)
- Ensure Monthly preparation of Bank Reconciliation Report
- Develop and maintain credit control Policies and Processes
- Manage cashflow and collections within the outlets
- Ensure Monthly reconciliation of all outlets
- Ensure Monthly business performance reporting (Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Analysis, Sales Analysis, etc)
- Manage Organization’s Tax matters
- Safeguard all company’s assets
- Monitor payment processes (Suppliers, Salaries, etc)
- Prepare corporate Annual Budget and variance report
- Ensure budgetary Analysis and control
Key Performance Indicators:
- Operational Efficiency/Cost Management
- Timeliness of completed quarterly financial reports
- Quality and ease of retrieval of financial information
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.