Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You are a data-driven expert who is capable of implementing sales strategies and establishing actionable insights for the improvement of sales and business profits in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
What You’ll Do
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Evangelise the product and personally close deals
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to foster a culture of continuous process improvement
- Report on key KPIs relating to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales and marketing teams meet their quotas and goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing sales/marketing human resource objectives.
- Communicates effectively with management and cross-functional team for both technical and non-technical audiences e.g full visibility into the sales pipelines at every stage of development
- Work with the sales, Account management and operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy.
- Updates job knowledge by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectation with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer-driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing department/team.
- Craft strategies for all marketing/sales teams , including Digital, Advertising, and Communications.
- Monitor the quality of marketing/sales information and define data improvement programs.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the sales and marketing department.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Generate and maintain accurate account and opportunity plans
What You’ll Bring
- A BA / B.Sc degree or equivalent in Marketing, Economics or other related business discipline.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Digital analytics experience an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate with own team, key internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality business outcomes
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Ability to streamline people and paper systems to achieve operational efficiency
- Dynamic leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Ability to influence others and obtain buy-in for projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online