HealthPoint is a health plan retail platform that provides affordable health insurance plans for the African populace. Our mission is to promote health inclusiveness in Africa by making healthcare more accessible and affordable to everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Operations Manager
- Adept knowledge of health insurance and underwriting.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- Liaise with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Liaise with customers and negotiate deals.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of HealthPoint.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Understand HMO Operations.
- Prior experience working with a health insurance organization.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in relevant and related field.
- Tech Savvy.
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 19th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online