Frantech Electrical & Telecom Services is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Personnel
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and timemanagement abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problemsolving and decisionmaking aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Deadline: 5th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.