Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- B.Sc in a Science / Engineering field is preferred
- Proven experience as Health & Safety Officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.