Hub Services Manager Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hub Services Manager
- Ensure that goods are received, stored, and subsequently delivered to customers with the highest possible level of care in their handling, while consistently eliminating all forms of handling damages.
- Ensure that exclusion of rodents, pests, and any other organism which may have a damaging impact on stock.
- Adhere strictly to the FIFO (First In First Out) policy.
- Ensure the maximum utilization of Hub staff, and at all times maintain a productive fit between their capabilities and job related expectations.
- Ensure the maximum protection of all Hub staff, and of all other personnel who work within the Hub from both external and / or internal (job – related) harm.
- Apply creative means of stimulating and subsequently maintain the desire of staff to achieve, and possibly exceed job performance expectations.
- Disseminate information on personnel issues to staff and ensure they are properly understood; act as a liaison between staff and the RSM, BRANCH mgrs, and / or where necessary, Human Resource department in attending to personnel related issues.
- Ensure that all depot equipment (both office and operations) are used soundly, as prescribed, and for the purpose for which they were acquired.
- Ensure that goods are received and /or delivered promptly and quickly in accordance with turnaround time (TAT) specifications.
- Ensure that the Hub is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that the depot is operated profitably by maintaining a reasonably minimum possible operation cost profile.
- Ensure that customers at the Hub are attended to within specified customer turnaround time (CTAT) targets.
- Ensure that customers at the depot are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure that customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that stock kept at the depot is secured and well accounted for.
- Ensure that stock is kept under a conducive storage environment, and in accordance with Quality Assurance Standards.
- Ensure the sound maintenance of all operations equipment such as pallet trucks, generators,pallets etc.
- Maintain an updated database of all Hub equipment.
- Ensure that all records and documents generated in the course of undertaking depot activity are properly referenced and filed and /or archived in strict accordance with Audit specifications.
- Process necessary paperwork by sending to appropriate quarters.
- Where necessary, settle all bills in a prompt and timely manner.
- Ensure that depot activities do not infringe on rights of other individuals; and conform to laws, rules, regulations, etc. of either local authorities, government agencies, or any other regulatory organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely generation of specified reports in agreed formats and frequencies.
- Minimum of a First Degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline; with minimum of 10 years in a similar role.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online