Ralds and Agate – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource/ Admin Executive
- We are in search of a Human Resource/ Admin Executive responsible for performing Human Resources functions and effectively manage and oversee all Administrative duties within the organisation.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and other Business or Management related subject
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in HR/Admin Executive or HR Generalist roles
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and Regulations
- Experience in using Human Resource Information System.
- Implement and execute all daily human resource functions /operations and assist to restructure the organisation’s workforce to ensure efficiency of same
- Keep and update the organisation’s employee database or the Human Resource Management Software with relevant information including those on employee welfare and relations
- Collaborate to execute and monitor all employee relations, disciplinary and grievance matters/procedures; Prepare correspondences/responses and participate in all mediation meetings
- Collaborate with management to ensure employees comply and adherence to all policies; continuous education and circulation of changes on all company policies, processes and procedures
- Coordinate and effectively manage all support staff responsible for rendering a variety of routine administrative services / duties within the organisation i.e cleaners, receptionists, drivers etc.
- Assist to organize the orientation, on boarding and training for newly recruited employees
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of department or Manager
Deadline: 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Human Resource/ Admin Executive” as the subject of mail.