ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping clients with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The Instructor’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the teaching of programming languages to clients according to Forte soft/NIIT cardinal rules.
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two year experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within commutable distance to Lekki or Ikorodu Lagos State.
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the day, evening, or on weekends in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with school policy;
- To ensure that assigned classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the center
- To participate in program and curriculum review and development and student learning outcomes initiatives
- To organize each course taught into an effective instrument of learning
- To study and utilize students’ learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
Deadline: 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.