United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK.
We are recruiting on behalf of the Coventry University to fill the position of:
Job Title: In-Country Officer (Nigeria)
Location: UKEAS office, Abuja Nigeria
Salary Scale: On appointment
Department: International Recruitment
Contract: One year fixed-term, with extension option
Responsible to: Head of Operation WCA and UKEAS Management
Expected start date: Wednesday 1st April 2020 (dependent upon notice period)
- Over 24,000 students, including over 8000 international students from more than 130 countries study at our vibrant and diverse campuses in Coventry and London. September 2019 saw a record intake of international students, which is set to continue. To support this growth and future developments of international provision as a global enterprising university, we are looking to appoint a representative to work within our Sales Team and be permanently positioned in UKEAS.
- Ranked 15th in the Guardian University Guide 2020, and the Times and Sunday Times top Modern University in the UK; strong links to industry, quality teaching and an innovative and dynamic approach to learning are just a few highlights of Coventry University.
- You will be responsible for undertaking recruitment missions, managing exhibitions, visiting schools, colleges and career conventions and other activities to drive growth in student recruitment.
- You must possess strong powers of self-motivation and initiative.
- You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- You will be educated to degree level, with experience in sales and/or marketing you will thrive on developing business plans and hitting your targets.
Interviews are Expected to Be Held On Friday 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the documents below as one pdf attachment (notseparated) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae
- 400-word personal statement detailing suitability for the position and future career plans
Application Deadline Wednesday; 26th February, 2020