Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Indoor Franchise Manager
Location: Eastern Nigeria
The ideal candidate:
- Has business related degree from an acknowledged university with a minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG market.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Insight in the Food market and market drivers
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to drive.
- Accountable for achieving the designated sales budget for assigned area of coverage
- Accountable for ensuring that customer master data for all customers within his/hers portfolio is updated regularly
- Interact with indoor customers to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products
- Accountable for identification and signing on of new franchise takers in agreed vacant locations based on approved FT development plans
- Supervises and provides day-to-day support to franchise takers including (but not limited to):
- Close monitoring of FT performance and recommendations to management
- Sales equipment
- Monitors sales performance of all indoor sales points
- Identify new retail outlets for deployment of sales points and supply by the FT
- Manage Direct Retail Scheme (RSR) in area of coverage (where applicable)
- Coaching of Retail Sales Representatives to ensure effective delivery of QDVPPP (where applicable)
- Accountable for the performance of Retail Sales Representatives in assigned area of coverage (where applicable)
- Marketing department in planning for and execution of marketing campaigns
- Supports Marketing department in capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitor’s performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Multiple applications will disqualify the applicant.
Leave a Reply