Ladkem Eye Hospital is a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be teachable and courteous;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Bring their CV, Application Letter and Credentials to:
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.