De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Logistic officers are responsible for maintaining all the logistic or transportation related records in any organisation.
- They must be well versed with the products that their organisation deals with.
- They must be accurate in terms of data and record management and they should also have good negotiation skills to fetch the best transportation charges for their organisation.
- The stocking of the product is also managed by the logistic officers.
- Logistic officers are also responsible for packaging the products during the transit to secure the products from any kind of damage.
- They must know to use and handle the machines that are used in the packing and stocking of the materials.
- The Warehouse maintenance is also the responsibility of the logistic officers and they have to ensure the proper management of the warehouse.
- The mode and method of the product transportation is also decided by the logistic officers and they have to implement best in class practices for the transportation of the material.
- All the technical knowledge has to be given to the field officers by the logistic professionals.
- They also design the new logistic guidelines for the organisation.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.