Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Must have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
Job Title: Sound Engineer
- We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to record, mix and edit music and audio for our productions.
- You will set up and operate sound equipment in live events, recordings or post-productions to ensure the best acoustic result.
- Follow instructions and details from directors, producers etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio tracks
- Play backing tracks and special effects during live events.
- Proven experience as sound engineer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail.
Job Title: Social Media Designer
- We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms.
- The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.