Leading Edge Consulting – Our client, a top-tier institution and trusted brand built on a solid foundation within the financial services industry. In line with its mission to continuously create value and outperform the market, it is poised to transform one of its subsidiaries with a high growth potential into a formidable force within the industry.
As a result, it seeks high performing individuals with sound ethical standard and global mindset to join its team in the capacities below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Agric Business
- The Marketing Manager-Agric Business is in charge of Abuja and the northern market.
- The individual has the responsibility to drive the agric business risk portfolio for both crop and livestock in the region.
- The responsibilities include product marketing, new market development, market development and growth, relationship management and customer service.
- Minimum tertiary qualifications in Agronomy and Veterinary Sciences from reputable institutions is required. The possession of relevant professional certifications in insurance such as ACIIN, ACII etc is advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience handling marketing or sales of either Agriculture finance/Insurance products with notable financial services/insurance companies.
- Capacity to creatively drive marketing budget to fruition and retain market share overtime.
- Ability to adapt, excellent communication skills and fluency in the major language of the region is essential for success
- Independence, team orientation, flexibility and inter-personal skills.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt
- The position of a Marketing Manager is a senior role. The individual would be key to the business success and provide strategic oversight for the assigned market.
- The incumbent would also creatively drive the operations while ensuring excellent care of the customers and optimal productivity.
- He/She would implement the marketing strategy by developing critical plans to drive sales growth, new market development, communication, brand visibility and business intelligence in accordance with agreed deliverables.
- Minimum tertiary academic qualifications in Insurance or allied areas from a reputable institution is required. Possession of relevant professional certifications in insurance such as ACIIN, ACII etc is advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years post-graduation experience in general insurance underwriting and marketing preferably from a top-tier insurance or insurance brokerage company.
- Demonstrable capacity to generate exceptional high volume marketing budget. Strong product marketing and market-facing capabilities with the ability to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Deep understanding of the locality, market, customers and ability to manage growth while deploying technology to obtain business insights is critical to success in this role.
- The right individual must possess leadership and managerial competence, excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
Job Title: Head – Internal Audit
- The Head: Internal Audit reports directly to the Board Audit Committee and has dotted reporting relationship with the Managing Director.
- The position provides independent assurance on the structure, establishment and operational controls within the company.
- The individual will work to ensure the effective management of risks and institution of appropriate control measures.
- First degree in Accounting, Insurance, Finance or allied areas is required. Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) is advantageous. Professional Certifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA is essential.
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience in Internal Audit in any reputable financial services organizations, of which at least 4 years must have been spent managing a strategic business risk unit.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of internal audit policies & procedures, audit planning, internal control and reporting.
- Sound knowledge of the finance and insurance sector, regulatory framework, audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and appropriate accounting standards.
- Ability to drive compliance, liaise with External Auditors and engage with key stakeholders. Strong leadership attributes, firmness and practical experience in the use of accounting packages, systems and IT skills are required.
Job Title: Head – Human Resources
- The Head: Human Resources is a highly strategic senior management role and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- The position has the responsibility for designing HR strategies, fashioning out appropriate policies and procedures needed to achieve the set out objectives needed to support the business and its senior leadership in order to build a culture characterized by high level of motivation, engagement and performance.
- First degree in any discipline in addition to a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is required. Professional Membership of CIPM or other relevant professional institution is required.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience of which at least 5 years must have been in a senior management role with practical experience from the financial services industry. He/She must be abreast with best practices both at the global and local levels and demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws, as well as the capacity to craft and implement the required policies & procedures.
- Commercial orientation with the capacity to spearhead and drive strategic initiatives aligned with the business goals. Demonstrable maturity, courage and firmness with the ability to effectively communicate with and advise top management on sensitive people issues while managing the operational aspects of the function.
- The successful candidate for this role must possess practical experience in functional areas that include recruitment. rewards & benefits, training & development, employee relations, employee engagement and succession planning.
- Excellent leadership, team orientation, inter-personal relationship and IT skills.
Job Title: Head – Enterprise Risk Management & Strategy Unit
- The Head Enterprise Risk Management & Strategy Unit is a dual role. The position provides leadership and strategic guidance for the effective development of a robust ERM framework and will work company-wide to facilitate and foster a healthy operating environment that would ensure business continuity, corporate governance, compliance and reporting.
- The individual would also champion a culture of risk awareness and stewardship. Again, He/She has the mandate to drive the overall short and long-term business strategy through research-based planning and initiatives hinged on efficient project management, structures arid operational processes.
- First degree in Economics, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Finance or allied disciplines in addition to a Masters degree in Risk Management, Economics or Finance. Professional Membership of Risk Management Institute of London or relevant/ equivalent professional institutions are required.
- Minimum 12 yeast post-graduation experience in financial services industry preferably from the insurance sector of which at least 5 years must have been in a managerial role. The right candidate must have handled critical functional tasks that include crisis management and sustainability initiatives.
- Demonstrable capacity to design, develop and control enterprise risk management covering continuous identification, evaluation, mitigation and monitoring of financial, operational, compliance and strategic risk. He/She must also be vast in managing risk appetite, operational risk, policy & procedures and reporting.
- Sound knowledge of accounting, insurance business, the industry and IT with the ability to prepare periodic and quarterly reports of existing risks and procedures for strategic decision making by the Risk Management Committee.
- The successful candidate must possess strong leadership and managerial competence with excellent communication, team orientation and Information Technology skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
By courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting (IRC Nigeria),
2A Bayo Olagoke Close, Admiralty Road,
Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos State.
- All application will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.