C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Information Management
- We are seeking for an Analyst Information Management who is vast in IT design and delivery for our client in the Telecom Sector.
- Perform business and system impact analysis
- Design solution scenarios, use cases, activity, sequence, diagrams for fulfilment of business requirements and reports
- Prepare and document solution and technical specifications
- Participate in project management, testing, post implementation and user adoption of solutions.
- Elicitation, review of business reporting requirements verification, validation for business
- Analysis, verification, validation for business requirements, reporting impacts and needs using organization data and information
- Prepare data models and solutions to meet business reporting needs
Education/Experience and Training Requirement
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- At least 2-4 years working experience
- Database – RDBMS, NoSQL DBs
- Business Analysis.
- BI, Big Data including the following:
- Data modeling experience
- Relational databases and database fundamentals
- SQL & NoSQL
- Knowledge SDLC & Agile delivery methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SOA, API and Web and Micro services.
- Business Analysis: Good knowledge of Business Process Modelling Language: BPML, UML, Use Cases
- Systems Analysis and Integration: Good knowledge of Sequence Diagram, Communication protocols, XML, JSON
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Presentation and Documentation
- Good communication
- NoSQL, SQL Query builder
- Power BI
- Postman, SoapUI .
- Good knowledge of below applications
- MS Office
- MS Visio
Job Title: RF Planning Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan-Oyo
- We seek to hire a RF Planning Engineer who will design and plan radio networks (2G, UMTS, LTE and future technologies) on various layers (including in-building solutions IBS/DAS, FEMTO/small cells etc.) for cost effective deployment of radio network coverage and capacity, towards the achievement of network rollout objectives and marketing/business plan for our client in the Telecom sector.
- Be aware of any of the issues below that may affect the successful operation of business within the region
- Provide specialist technical support to all other department regarding the network and radio related features
- Maintain the integrity of the contents of planning tools (esp. ASSET, and other records) and minimize discrepancies from live network
- Execute the nominal radio coverage and capacity rollout design for the region
- Carry out the detailed RF design to conform with the nominal rollout plan
- Continuously analyze traffic, utilization and subscriber growth in order to foresee needs for capacity expansion.
- Review prepare and load cell data for integration of sites onto the network.
- Evaluate, verify and supervise the planning of radio networks by managed service
- Ensure that at any time the network will be able to accommodate the subscriber level anticipated 3 months ahead
- Ensure that multiservice sites (2G, 3G, etc) are properly designed and integrated with minimal complexity and good Inter Radio Access Technology performance.
- Ensue that network planning and site acceptance will be carried out in a manner to allow sufficient time for acquisition, construction and implementation of BTS and transmission links.
- Monitor and report all competitor activities
- Ensure that the clutter data and propagation models (Planning Tool: Asset) will be checked at regular intervals to ensure that they offer a true reflection of the propagation environment·
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with a GSM or Wireless Telecomm operator
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network
- Experience with Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE equipment will be desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Training on vendor equipment and software
- New technologies training.
- Training on the BSS aspect of a GSM network
- Radio planning and optimization of GSM and UMTS network
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” and location as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.