Royalsec is a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- The successful candidate will oversee the Company’s sales, marketing, Staff Training and retention initiatives conducted through the retail and call centers.
- The General Manager will report to the Company’s Vice-President and work closely with our client’s team of experienced Marketing and Sales Executives
- We are looking for an experienced General Manager to oversee and grow their insurance operations.
- He/She will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, as well as managing all personal lines and administrative staff. Working in cooperation with the Sale Managers.
- Excellent listening, coaching, influencing and negotiating skills to help team members meet and exceed defined sales, productivity and client experience objectives
- Proficiency with CRM and other sales systems and must possess valid health/life license
- Ability to identify business trends, changes in market conditions, and competitor activity
- Understanding of lead generation and management, including monitoring key metrics, e.g. cost per application
- Must be a leader that has enthusiastically led team to meet set goals;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, Economics, Business or Management, Risk Management (post-grad)
- CII Certificate in Insurance, and other recognized Professional Certifications in Insurance
- Masters degree in Insurance or its equivalent
- Proven experience leading and growing an Insurance Brokerage operation or Insurance Agency
- Oversee training, hiring, and annual reviews of staff, and other related human resources issues
- Over six (6) years of experience in managing insurance brokers
- Responsible for the daily sales and operational performance of the Insurance (Life/Health/Ancillary) Sales Team
- Responsible for monitoring the process of generating adequate volume of qualified leads to meet the sales targets for insurance products through various marketing efforts including grassroots marketing, media placements, partnerships with local organizations, etc.
- Manage and Grow Team of Brokers: Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and managing a team of brokers selling to consumers over the telephone and in person at the retail centers, partner locations and marketing events.
- Analyze the operations on a continual basis and responsible for maintaining and growing strategic partnership.
- Collaborate on marketing, sales and integrated clinic initiatives to drive business to the retail centers and grow sales
- Responsible for developing sales forecasts and for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for each insurance product line
- Closely monitor the operations cost of acquisition to make sure that all sales are increasingly profitable.
- Design and implement a referral system to grow membership at low cost and drive down overall lead cost. Also drive process efficiencies and cost effectiveness while preserving customer satisfaction.
- Establish performance objectives, monitor and report on daily sales performance data
- Ensure sales team members are in compliance with Company Policies, Federal and State Insurance regulations
- Keep abreast of current trends in the health, life and ancillary markets that affect product offerings and strategies. As well manage expenses and direct operational effectiveness enhancements.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Direct P&L responsibility of the insurance brokerage operations
Job Title: Driver
- Professional Drivers who resides in Ogudu and Victoria island are needed urgently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.