Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our company and support our daily office procedures.
- You will act as the point of contact for all our employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.Our ideal candidate must have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Administration of company database.
- Proven working experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Higher National Diploma minimum qualification.
Job Title: Finance Clerk
- We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently for a role of a Finance clerk.
- You should be trustworthy and an excellent communicator. Your goal is to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
- Process bills, checks, receipts and other documents
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed
- Verify financial and other data (e.g. tax identification numbers)
- Monitor financial transactions
- Enter data and maintain updated records
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies.
- Proven experience as a Finance Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Ability to solve problems
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
Deadline: 29th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject