Avant Halogen – Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location.
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Liaison between government security forces, civilian security and community relations
- Develop security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Develop security KPIs as well as Create report and present KPIs
- Measure and track department’s success regularly
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
- Always ensure staff’s security
- Suggest and implement new solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Age 40-50 years
- Must have some years of experience as CSO or similar role.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large group or organisation.
- 5 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols and procedures.
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- University Degree or equivalent
- Higher education in security administration or management/Professional qualification is a big plus
- Military / Paramilitary service would be good, but not vital (For military, Captain to Colonel, or warrant officer. Intelligence background or combatant).
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and CHP formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
Deadline: 24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “CSO” as the subject to the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.