eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Developer
- We are looking for a developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics.
- The React Native developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android / iOS devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of cross platform applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: 6 months – 1 year experience in mobile software development. Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Ability to deliver React Native application for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, NodeJS, React Native, and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between iOS and Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of Redux/Mobx and make strong architectural recommendations.
- Knowledge of Native Android/ iOS Development is a plus but not mandatory.
Job Title: Public Health Forum Administrator
- We are looking for a public health forum administrator to manage our online public health forum. S/he should have a strong digital engagement experience with a public health background.
- S/he will facilitate and support discussions on the forum by providing relevant information on public health topics and resources to the users daily.
- S/he will also facilitate engagement between the forum and other online public health communities, develop and implement strategies to drive traffic to the forum, reach a wider audience and maintain social media presence.
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Public Health.
- At least one year experience managing health related social media platforms, blogs, groups or forums.
- Sound experience in online campaign planning, from conception to development.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media management.
- Experience in using graphic design tools like canva, snappa or stencil.
- Good digital marketing skills both across SEO and SEM.
Job Title: Public Health Engagement & Advocacy Officer
- The Engagement and Advocacy officer will provide a critical interface between ehealth4everyone, government agencies/organizations and other project stakeholders.
- He/she will lead and support a broad range of internal/external stakeholder engagement and communication activities.
- He/she will also develop innovative communication and engagement initiatives requiring involvement of a wide range of communication channels.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working with stakeholders and clients, and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to impart and present information to stakeholders, formulate reports and gain cooperation.
- A demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in stakeholder relations and issue management are vital to the role.
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst to focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Master’s in Public Health (MPH) is required. A degree in public health or a health-related course is also acceptable for recent graduates who are yet to carry out their one year mandatory NYSC.
- Minimum of one year experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.