Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- Developing sales strategies / plans and achieve performance target.
- Recruiting, managing & liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Recruiting sales canvassers within designated territory.
- Ensuring product visibility and availability.
- Increasing sales volume in assigned territory.
- Reporting sales activities to Sales Manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales.
- Applicant must be resident in Oyo state.
- Ability to manage a sales team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Testing of incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Ensure consistent, unadulterated and high-quality products.
- Overall inspection of equipment.
- Process validation and calibration of analytical apparatus.
- Daily hygiene monitoring and examination.
- Ensure everyone that enters the production floor adhere to current good manufacturing practice.
- Real time quality control checks, quality maintenance and quality assurance.
- To ensure that all necessary testing is carried out.
- To approve sampling instructions specifications, test methods and other Quality Control procedures.
- Water control treatment.
- Ensure all staff complies with the product’s standard of operations.
- Ensure that production and packaging of products are done in line with good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- In-house training of all factory workers on cGMP.
- Ensure that all Quality Operations SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any other related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Control experience.
- Willing to relocate to Agbara.
- Ability to adhere to strict quality standards.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Must be computer literate skills.
Deadline: 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.