Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- B.Sc / OND / HND in any Management related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel etc.
Job Title: Cashier
- BSc / OND / HND in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of two years Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft tools.
Job Title: Marketer
- B.Sc / OND / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
Job Title: Radiographer
- Evaluate patients’ medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis
- Interact with patients to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure
- Operate complex medical instruments such as CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices
- Direct and supervise the activities of radiography assistants and trainee radiographers
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Explain to patients and their family the details of a procedure and ways to manage possible side effects
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
- Correctly position patients prior to CT scanners, X-ray and ultrasound imaging in order to obtain high quality films
- Hold the Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Radiography or the Diploma of the College of Radiographers and be validated by the Department of Health.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a Radiography Department.
- Ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment and a willingness to undertake such additional duties within the Diagnostic Imaging Department as may be assigned from time to time
- Strong awareness of Radiation Safety
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of current theory & practice in Diagnostic Radiography
Job Title: Centre Manager
- B.Sc / HND / OND in Business Administration / Accounting or any relevant Management field
- Minimum of two years working experience.
- Good communication and interaction skills.
- Adequate knowledge in MS word and Quickbook
- Good customer service and administrative skills.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV attached to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.