Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the company in line with the companyТs objectives.
- Develop and co-coordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Increase our presence/traffic on all social media platform.
- Increase and sustain customer influx to our stores.
- Manage the companyТs marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Create effective in-store communications and promos.
- Increase the Hubmart brand visibility in Lagos.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 6-10 years experience in Marketing, with at least 4 years as a Marketing manager
- A certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Results Driven
- Technical Knowledge
- Communication skills and networking
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outlet, sales, staff, stock, and resources management
- Manage budgets by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain statistical and final records at store level.
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Oversee stock control, inventory and financial stock takes and stock counts.
- Maximise profitability and meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliances with health and safety legislation
- Prepare the store ready for promotional activities and feature space display plan
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Maintain store yearly steering wheel KPIs and engage all staff to contribute to store performance.
- Maintain store staff objectives and personal development plans by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Follow up Audit results and next steps to improve standards.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand their expectations and service requirements.
- Follow and execute marketing strategies (price, promotions) and monitor competitors and share feedbacks to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain and follow Business Code of Conducts for self and employees at the store.
- Manage and report regulatory bodies visits at the stores.
To facilitate smooth flow of work and sales, the Store Manager interfaces between the following key people to the business:
- Vendors & Merchandisers.
- Departmental Managers.
- Department Chiefs/Supervisors.
- Procurement Team.
- Commercial Team.
- Marketing Team.
- HR Team.
- Accounts Team.
- Loss prevention
- And other relevant departments.
Deadline: 14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.