Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer, Website Developer and Video Editor
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Should have good social media skills.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Four years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends within the environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Must be able to edit videos of various nature.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Set revenue targets and develop and execute a strategy to meet them
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role
Job Title: Business Developer
- Marketing and selling of IT products/software
- Developing and building the Brand
- Push all our solution to the market. (Digital Signage, Meeting Room/Conferencing Solution, CCVT/Access Control Solution, Audio Visual Solutions, Security Solutions, Enterprise Solutions etc)
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Creating and developing brand awareness.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Weekly and monthly reports of all activities
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Coordinating and managing of subordinates in a very professional manner whilst working as a team to accomplish the company’s objective
- Have good knowledge of IT Solutions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of a Manager
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions
- Expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Responsible for achieving sales profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
Job Title: System Engineer
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- High-quality Technical/User Support skills
- Good knowledge of Software skills
- Knowledge of basic IT Security skills
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with Hardware trouble shooting
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- 4 to 5 Years’ Experience
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.