Job Vacancies at Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited
Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager
- Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Answer and respond to customer services requests and inquiries.
- Process customer work orders, needs and requirements.
- Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners.
- Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
- Sound candidate with B.Sc Honours should apply.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Minimum of B.Sc Honours
- Additional qualification is an added advantage.
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Must ready to be part of the site management team, and takes some of the responsibility for security, health and safety, and organising and supervising materials and people.
- Act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
- Must involves in levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Must able to work, plan, organize and meet deadlines. If technical or any other problems crop up, it is up to him/her to resolve them.
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience.
- B.Sc Honours
- M.Sc; An added advantage.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Minimum of B.Sc.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Minimum of B.Sc and HND.
Deadline: 10th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.