Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Sales Manager
- He / She will be responsible for the day-to-day sales operations of the Company and reports to the General Manager.
- Advising dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure effectiveness of business.
- Assessing marketing potential of new and existing clients, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Consulting with departmental heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Determining price schedules and discount rates, direct and coordinate activities involving sales.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of Sales and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping in receiving operations.
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Planning and direct staffing, training, and performing evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Preparing budgets and approving budget expenditures.
- Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolving customers’ complaints regarding sales and service.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Growing business with team members in line with the budget set by Management
- Managing and coaching Team members professionally for optimal output
- Developing and deploying sales strategies with the Team to meet targets
- Collaborating with sales department in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving Company’s clientele base
- Managing sales to maximize revenue and meet set objectives
- Ability to educate and impact knowledge on Team Leas & Sales Executives.
- Must be an excellent coach and mediator that uplift team members and is committed to their professional development.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc, HND or MSc in Insurance, Business Administration, Accounting & Finance & Statistics, or its equivalent
- Preferred Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years related experience and trainings.
- Must be licensed to sell Insurance Policies in Nigeria, A Member of the Insurance Professional bodies CIFM, NAIFA, etc.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
- The Chief Technical Officer will work closely with the General Manager for Strategic Information and Support Work in the area of monitoring and evaluation.
- His / Her portfolio covers development of comprehensive M&E plans, establishment of robust program, monitoring and evaluation of systems at the projects. He / She should possess experience relevant to planning and implementing M&E activities.
- Organize and monitor all technical activities for various projects and ensure compliance to all objectives.
- Prepare appropriate budgets and coordinate with various staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and provide expert knowledge on all technologies and perform all system level engineering services to develop hardware and software for systems.
- Ensure adherence to all product designs and project requirements.
- Monitor efficient working of multiple projects and complete all projects within required timeframe.
- Participate in various events to maintain knowledge on latest technologies, administer and ensure optimal utilization of all company resources.
- Ensure optimal quality standards for all equipment and tools
- Development of guidelines and tools for M&E data collection, Provide technical leadership in the development of programmatic monitoring and project-level data management tools
- Provide technical assistance on activities related to surveillance, mapping and size estimation and provide M&E related technical assistance
- Compile M&E data at a project level for inclusion in the project semi-annual and other reports
- Develop data collection and reporting forms for country program M&E data as needed
- Development of research agency and consultant contracts
- Develop budgets for special projects with input from technical monitors
- Review and/or write protocols, papers, reports and ensure their accuracy and appropriateness
- Represent the project at national and international meetings.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Engineering or any Science related field.
- MS / MA in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Over eight (8) years of experience in planning and implementing M&E systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving and technical skills.
- Good Analytical Skills and Experience in one of the following technical areas (program monitoring, surveillance, mapping or size estimation)
- Experience in providing M&E support to programs and experience in developing and implementing M&E activities
- Ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility to manage high volume work flow and concurrent activities/deliverables
- Relevant computer software skills, including statistical analysis and preferably, mapping/GIS programs.
Deadline: 20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.