Seed Builders Consulting is a business consulting firm that specializes in areas of business strategy and management, marketing, administration, entrepreneurship, personal development, supply chain management, change management, legal advisory and human resource management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Business
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a driven Head of Business to maximize our company’s operating capabilities, oversee our marketing strategies and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- The Head of Business will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations and guarantee customer retention.
- Responsible for bringing in new business opportunities and ensure that the opportunities are converted.
- He will play a pivotal role in creating the budget, and employ strategies to protect our property and goods. You will manage financial policies and procedures, and generate financial reports.
- Support the management by providing financial, operational and human resources functions as assigned.
- Developing business and marketing strategy for growth and development of the organization to generate sales
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Drive marketing campaigns and manage their implementation from ideation to close of sales.
- Generate leads and drive sales using digital marketing, social media marketing and offline marketing methods.
- The person will manage the strategic and tactical direction of our online and offline marketing efforts to drive growth targets through strategic partnerships, data-driven marketing, demand generation campaigns, and service positioning
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Managing the company overall activities.
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience as a Business Manager or similar executive role
- B.A. in Business Administration or related field, MBA will be added advantage
- 5+ years’ experience successfully managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into future consulting, training, leadership and organization development;
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Decision Making
Job Title: Digital / Marketing Communications Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- Content development for various communication campaigns
- Running Social media campaigns, managing company profiles, executing PPC, SEO and email marketing initiatives
- Execute PR activities (running e-marketing campaigns & publishing PR articles on the most popular blogs/video blogs/newspapers/websites.
- Conduct and develop reporting on email marketing, analyzing data and generating improvement ideas
- Track ROI on investment in marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
- Explore SEO/SEM marketing tool
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage graphic design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and communicate statistics and results on our digital offer.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- First degree in Marketing Management, Mass Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Business Management, or Business related / Social Science discipline. Candidates from a core Science background but with experience in Digital and offline Advertising are advised to apply
- MBA / MSc in Marketing / Business / Marketing Management is added advantage not compulsory
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with a progressive career spanning Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing/Corporate Communications
- Proven competence in executing marketing campaigns, advanced knowledge of PPC, SEO, social media management, content creation and Email marketing
- Proficient in oral and written communications skill with advanced knowledge in standard business software applications e.g. MS Office word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement a short and long-term Marketing Plan.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
Skills / Personality:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good project management abilities
- An amiable personality
- Ability to coordinate a team and drive the team positively to achieve results.
- Ability to function independently and think outside the box.
- Good analytical and public relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Disciplined and result oriented
- Ability to work in a team and co-operate with other units to achieve common goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Resilience and drive to meet the demands and pressures of the post
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.