Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Cost Controller
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Job Title: CCTV Technician and IT Assistant
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Meet with Loss Prevention and IS Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
- Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
Job Title: Marketing Executive – Female
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Deadline: 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.