Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Degree in Office Management, Secretarial Studies or related course.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- BSc / MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related courses.
Job Title: Client Service Manager
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- BSc degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.