Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Company is a real estate development company, currently focused on residential property with developments in Abuja On it’s path of growth, the company is expanding scope of operations by undertaking new developments
- The position calls for skills in market research, traditional marketing, e-marketing, social media management, customer care and record-keeping.
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/ Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (enquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or First degree in Estate Management, Social Sciences or any business-related field. Possession of an MBA or Marketing Qualification, though not compulsory, may be an advantage
- Experience of not less than 3- 5 years in sales and marketing role in the real-estate industry (preferably in marketing/sale of houses, rather than land).
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight time frames.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail
Job Title: Protocol & Logistic Executive
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport operations, ensuring all stakeholders are aware and follow company procedures while handling company vehicles.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Experience / knowledge of Round the World Fare and fare rules while liaising with the company’s designated travel agent.
- Obtain quotations from agents or various airlines to find the best flight prices, options, buy and refund airline tickets as requested. Check-in for flights, select seats per preference and communicate to the traveling staff.
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He / She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
- Manage databases of frequent flyer miles for directors and management; tickets and other important data.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Provide periodic reports on expenditure and related information regarding travel.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He / She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transfer passengers through the airport.
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements.
- Degree in Social Sciences / Business Administration
- Diploma in Travel IATA
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage.
- 5 -7 years working experience in the travel industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/Visa Application Agencies.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment.
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
- Good negotiation and communication skills both written and spoken, email etiquette, invoicing.
- Good organizational and management skills, an analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, tired drivers and colleagues.
- Outgoing and confident with a pleasant personality; independent and self-motivated.
- Proficient with Internet use, MS-Office and good problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details and a team player.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.