Job Vacancies in a Leading Packaging Company
We are an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 22000:2005 certified packaging company based in Lagos with over twenty-five years record of manufacturing quality metal crown caps and plastic packaging for reputable beverage companies in Nigeria.
Due to recent change, we now require suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator & Technician
Candidates for this role will specifically perform the following duties among others:
- Assist in repairing plastic machines
- Operate the machines in full production of plastic crates/printing/regrinds.
- Male, not more than 27 years old.
- OND or Technical College certificate in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Skilled in plastic printing and operation of printing machine
- Very proficient in use of computer.
- Have excellent communication skill in English language
- Minimum of three year experience in a Plastic manufacturing company with PLC machines will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Successful candidates will work as the first point of contact to the General Manager, helping to support him in the business with administrative and secretarial work.
- You will control access to the GM office, manage official correspondence and phone calls, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence, organize meetings and appointment, manage databases and filing systems and perform other related duties assigned.
- You must be a female and not more than 30 years old
- BA / B.Sc in Arts / Social Sciences / Business Studies with Second Class Upper / Lower
- Minimum of three years Personal Assistant experience in a reputable company
- An expert in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- You must possess excellent English language communication skills.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.