La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
- The Junior IT Officer will maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
- The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation, the candidate must be willing to live or live in Lagos
Main Responsibilities and Task
- To manage and maintain the computer equipment, software, applications and telecom and optimize its use.
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- To manage the cabling: connection, change, maintenance, ventilation and fault detection.
- To install, update and configure the operating system and applications of the user’s environment: desk, services and network.
- To monitor daily operations.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course of study is required. Relevant professional qualification(s) and certification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role with General knowledge of systems and network architecture.
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating system and Knowledge of Radio and Telecom will be an asset.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Cisco CCNA or other related certification required
- Meticulous, open-minded, autonomous and fast learner.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online