Latest Job Openings at Agiville Industries Limited
Agiville Industries Limited is a manufacturing company based in Mile 2, Lagos involved in the mass production of high quality plastic environmental waste bins for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
- Minimum qualification of SSCE, with training and experience in security management.
- Must be in good physical condition and have 3 years minimum experience.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- Able-bodied agile men who must possess Nigeria Police (Spy Police Training) certificate, with at least, 5 years’ experience in defensive driving.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Minimum Qualification of HND / B.Sc. in relevant discipline, with at least 5 years’ experience.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Minimum qualification is HND in Engineering and 5 years’ proven experience.
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Minimum qualification of HND in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering and 5 years’ experience in plastic production.
- Must be knowledgeable with operation, minor repairs and troubleshooting of injection moulding machines.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Minimum qualification of HND in Sales and Marketing, with at least 5 years’ experience as a sales manager.
Job Title: General Manager
- Foreign or Nigerian applicants must possess at least, a first Degree in Arts, Humanities or Engineering.
- Must have worked in plastic industry for at least 3 years in administrative capacity.
- Foreign applicants with cognate qualification and experience are welcomed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with two coloured passport, copies of CV and Educational Professional Certificates to the “Human Resources Officer” via: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Send their hard copies to:
Human Resources Officer,
P.O. Box 50161, Falomo,
Ikoyi – Lagos State.