Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Building database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Designs and implements databases in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Defines users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Performs initial setup, software installation, testing, and security hardening of computer server systems.
- Performs daily operations of managing server systems by working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
Job Title: System Administration Support Staff
- Assist in installing and supporting an organization’s local area network (LAN) and internet systems.
- Assist in network modeling and planning.
- Monitor, maintain, and test internet performance and ensure network availability for all users.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Monitor the day – to – day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Job Title: HR Generalist
In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop learning and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.