Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of HND or B.sc in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 3 years of cognate experience in an FMCG firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: HR / Administration Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as an HR/Admin personnel
- The candidate must reside around Lekki/Ajah Axis.
- Female candidates are more preferable.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.