British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations / Admin Officer
- Must have a good command of both written and spoken English language.
- Proven 2 years work experience in public relations/ administrative or customer service field. Proven experience in administration and reporting skills.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge.
- Excellent Customer service.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Office management software and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Corel draw First degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Business Administration or related degree.
- Only Apply if you live in Ibadan or willing to move to Ibadan.
Job Title: Part Time Computer Teacher
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- Coding is an integral part of our curriculum, therefore must be able to teach coding.
- First degree in a related fields.
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills.
- Ability to teach computing including coding to primary school children.
- Must have prior verifiable experience of teaching in a school.
- Must live in Ibadan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Careers@britishpreparatoryschool.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.