Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Media)
- Aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting the companies services work with the marketing head to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote the companies services
- This role is focused to areas such as advertising, market research, production and sales.
- Market the companies services to potential clients that will translate to revenue
- Get clients to patronize our services
- Work with the team to developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Organising productions ensuring what is promised is delivered
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- Not more than 35 years
- Previous experience in a similar role.(Media)
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Must understand the industry (Media)
- Must be energetic, outgoing and speaks well.
- Must be willing to stay out late to oversee events that may run into the night (independent).
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Marketing Head
- The Marketing Head is generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall marketing strategy
- In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training media marketers and other marketing positions in the team
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Market the brand to creat revenue
- Get high paying clients that will translate to revenue
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage marketing budget
- Oversee the marketing efforts
- Measure and manage returns
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead l marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- 10 minimum years of experience as a Marketing Head / Senior Marketer preferable around the media sector
- 7 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- A Master’s Degree holder is preferred
- Vast in the media fields
- In depth knowledge of different marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Age: 40 and above.
Job Title: Estate Surveyor & Valuer
- To oversee the management of the the organisation’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of the organisation and its clients
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to the Managing Director
- Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Keep business documents confidential
- Minimum of a HND / B.Sc in Estate Management
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 5 years and above minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record is required.
Functional / Technical:
- Computer literate with good Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- Independent judgment
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Proactiveness and foresightedness
- Manage and prioritise time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .