Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- B.Sc in a Science / Engineering field is preferred
- Proven experience as Health & Safety Officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
- Ensure all raw material and finished products used conforms with set standards and specification.
- Evaluate and improve quality, based on trends from customer complaints and internal deviations.
- Ensure that equipment are utilized properly by subordinates and to give them proper training as at when required.
- Maintain the quality culture within the team to achieve quality objectives.
- Handle internal issues and resolve within time limit and to attend customer complaints to understand the issues and communicate to the quality team.
- Prepare reports, Root cause analysis, customer sample analysis, defect rejection analysis etc.
- Take the initiative to get better quality in existing resources.
- Monitor and properly implement quality control plan and SOP
- Check & ensure that all the conformity tests are carried out during production (GSM, COF, Dart Impact Test, Seal Strength, Bond Strength, Thickness and all other visual defects).
- Drive overall hygiene compliance and maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Drive food safety programs on site.
- Align quality control objective with factory requirements and QA/QC team to maintain product safety, quality, reliability and minimize cost.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring and making recommendations to improve process checks.
- Lead facility audits, inspections and administrative details to maintain compliance across the company.
- HND / B.Sc in a Science / Engineering field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position, in a large-scale Printing / Packaging organisation.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.