DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares role profiles for vacancies.
- Ensures that staff request forms are filled by the requesting department and officer.
- Shortlist candidates and schedules them for tests and interviews.
- Plans and Prepares induction program.
- Facilitate the orientation and integration process.
- Prepares Leave plan for staff for the year.
- Distributes and ensures performance appraisal excercise process is unhindered.
- Ensures preparation of payroll for submission before the due date.
- Sends out memos to staff.
- Ensures HR policies and processes are adhered to.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or any related field
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the Human Resource field.
Job Title: Interior Creative Designer
- Be a graduate of Architecture from a renowned University.
- Have not less than 2 years’ experience in interior/creative designing
- Be a proficient user of designing software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3D Max
- Be available to travel.
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
The candidate must ensure:
- He / she provides support on all general admin functions to the HOD HR / Admin.
- Communication of information on Admin matters effectively to and from Head HR / Admin to the showroom staff.
- Effective monitoring of staff attendance and punctuality at the showroom.
- He / she produces attendance reports on weekly basis/periodically as requested for payroll purposes.
- He / she carries out effective daily inspection of the showroom and its environment and implement required services.
- Adequate follow up with service providers and vendors on environmental maintenance.
- He / she Processes payment for monthly services such as Directors phone bill, staff recharge cards, etc.
- Any other duty as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3years experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job title” as subject of the email.