GentRoyal Koncepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Consultant
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understanding a client’s business needs.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the new IT system.
- Monitoring the success of IT solution.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- MBA advantageous.
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Job Title: System Engineer
- Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures.
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Monitoring systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity set-backs.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and application software.
- Implementing best practices for system security and data backups.
- Anticipating potential issues and identifying possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based systems.
- Experience creating scripts (e.g. using Perl, Ruby, Python) and setting up software for automation.
- Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
Deadline: 25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.