Grittyplus Consulting Limited – Our client in Knowledge Transfer, Consulting & Advisory Services, due to business expansion is in search of go-getters to partner with the organization to move it to the next level in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Level: Middle Level
- Business Development Consultants are generally responsible for helping companies to identify business weaknesses and challenges and determine relevant solutions. With these responsibilities, their position plays a crucial role in any company’s growth and success.
- Monitor and analyze current market conditions for clients
- Initiate strategies for small, medium and large companies to make steady profits.
- Monitor, review and analyze strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Build and manage team.
- Create strategies for existing/new accounts to generate business.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients.
- Initiate meetings, follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles.
- Increase market share
- Erudite researcher, develop presentations and must be able to facilitate
- Design and develop products, services and tools for client companies.
- Coordinate trainings and outsourcings.
- First degree in relevant discipline
- MBA is compulsory
- Professional qualification in relevant area will be an added advantage
- Proof of experience in similar capacity is compulsory
- The ideal candidate must be versatile, good exposure and background
- The right candidate must be have exceptional good command of English and able to communicate well
- Must have impeccable grooming and finesse
- Good looking and presentable
- Must have ability to interact and to attract
- Must have passion for Consulting
Job Title: Head, School Of Communication
- To teach and educate students / participants according to guidelines
- Develop, polish and market all our communication products
- Coordinate training programs
- Coach students / participants and help them to improve their style of speaking / writing / listening
- Help participants improve their accent, inflection and intonation to produce the right speech sound.
- Help students / participants build confidence, quality and add a touch of beauty to their spoken English
- Help students / participants have proper enunciation and class.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- MA/MBA is an added advantage
- Proof of experience in similar capacity and role is compulsor.
Competitive to industry pay
Deadline: 13th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.