Latest Jobs at Ozzy Fashion Place
Ozzy Fashion Place is a reputable fashion firm established in the year 2019, that deals with Bridal services, Sales of Fabrics, Import, Export, General contract and Merchandise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- We are looking for a Fleet manager who will be our logistics specialist in the transportation department of our company.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits,
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules,
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits,
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency,
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection,
- Scheduling regular maintenance to ensure operational efficiency,
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules,
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service,
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- HND / BSc in Accounting or relevant field,
- Outstanding organizational skills,
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organizationТs marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies,
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the departmentТs operations,
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness,
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.),
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution,
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth,
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role,
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles,
- Good understanding of market research techniques,statistical and data analysis methods,
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics,
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Creativity and commercial awareness,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
- HND / BSc / BA in marketing,business administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals,
- Schedule product demos,
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account,
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed,
- Research market trends and competition,
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns,
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts,
- Address payment issues and Identify new revenue prospects.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field,
- Work experience as an Account Officer,Account Coordinator or similar role,
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Time-management abilities
Deadline: 13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject.