Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management. We leverage 25+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals’ track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executive who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects? Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming? Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team.
- The Marketing & Sales Executive has two main functions. Firstly, will be responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, He/she will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- The Marketing & Sales Associate will be a very skilled and adaptive Manager who can balance creative thinking and Financial Accountability, Strategic Planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline. They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and Partners.
- The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Associate is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. present their ideas
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 Years’ Real Estate Sales Experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree / HND
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5 Years
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Title: Real Estate Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Experienced
- At Brookstone, our focus is maximizing shareholder value while achieving unparalleled client satisfaction.
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate deal maker who has a history of successfully executing commercial real estate transactions or executing development projects?
- Do you have experience working in commercial, retail, and residential projects?
- Are you able to add value through every step of the development process including sourcing and acquiring land, office/retail leasing, financial modelling and analysis, and project oversight?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, design oversight, financial analysis, sales/leasing interactive advertising and project management?
- Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great developments where people love to live, work, play and a work environment which will challenge your real estate acumen?
- If so, you may be a good fit as the Real Estate Development Manager for our team in Lagos, Nigeria, and we’d love to hear your story.
The Real Estate Development Manager has two main functions:
- Develop Brookstone’s project pipeline by cultivating relationships with and developing business from land owners, and off-takers including retail, office, and residential off-takers, and
- Manage Brookstone’s development Portfolio from inception to completion including project conceptualization, design oversight, execution team sourcing, attaining financing, Project management and delivery. Thus, you will assist in areas covering Planning, Construction, Sales & Marketing, Financial Management & Reporting, Stakeholder Engagement and Management, Acquisitions and Procurement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Management Team to acquire, develop, and manage commercial real estate development opportunities and perform tasks to support these endeavours
- Participate in all phases of complex developments including underwriting, internal investment approval, due diligence, financing, closing, development, and management
- Work with other development team members to prepare presentation materials for senior management, investors, JV partners, lenders, planning authorities, etc.
- Interact with senior management on a daily basis to drive decisions which affect ongoing projects
- Perform analyses by creating financial models and make recommendations to senior management based on these analyses
- Interact with multiple teams including the Property Management Team, Leasing Team, Finance Team, and the Legal Team to drive the progress of a project.
- Prepare budget models, investor memorandums and tenant leasing documents
- Drive with land acquisition including site visits, due diligence, liaising with agents and owners, preliminary financial analyses and securing anchor tenants
- Participation in design meetings with the architects, engineers and project team members
- Assist with negotiation of project legal documents, contracts, leases, etc.
- Participation in marketing/leasing strategy sessions.
- Oversee Development Team meetings.
- Manage negotiation meetings with the contractors/consultants, vendors, tenants, etc.
Requirements, Skill and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Marketing, Architecture, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum of five years of direct experience within property development, property finance, or property leasing.
- Strong understanding of the development life cycle around commercial and residential assets
- Ability to negotiate while thinking of your feet
- Strong financial modelling skills preferred
- Proven interest and experience in real estate
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while under pressure.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, contractors, tenants, and/or vendors in an articulate, courteous, and business-like manner at all times.
- Results orientated.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
N250,000 – N400,000 /month.
Job Title: Finishing Foreman
Job Type: Full-Time
- We’re looking for an organized and goal driven Finishing Foreman to join our growing team.
- The candidate will work closely with our Construction Unit and be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s Construction Finishing, we’re an energetic company and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring strategic value to construction Projects.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly management team meeting for Brookstone Construction team
- Overseeing of various internal and external works including civil works, M&E, flooring, joinery, ceilings, etc., and snagging to push the build over the line
- Ensuring that they are finished on time and on budget
- Good finishing experience, with a good eye for detail
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate labourers and Sub-Contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Develop and oversee Quality Standards on all sites
- Monitor and Manage Project Budgets on all sites
- Manage construction budgets and track construction costs
- Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
- Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards
- Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools, and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed
- Create job progress reports regularly and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the project manager and Managing Partners
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management.
- Management experience and experience with some of the technical aspects of a project, such as carpentry, concrete work, plumbing and electrical work.
- 7+ years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Retail/Commercial Fit-out Projects
- Basic use of emails, computer use desirable
N250,000 – N350,000 /month.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.