PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecosystem Officer
- Attracts new customers to Pecantrust and maintain an excellent relationship with clients.
- Analyse potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- A minimum of a least 2 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
Job Title: Finance Attorney
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and signoff on all loan agreement & documents
- Continuous review of all company documents and policies.
- Engagement with external lawyers on customer-related matters etc
- Coordinate all court cases with the external lawyers
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the bank.
- Customer and client communication on loan default etc
- Review of all counterparty agreement etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the bank.
- B.Sc in Law
- Proven background of co-operating & finance law
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Current license to practice law.
- Experience in corporate policy documentation
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.