Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Deliver relevant HR strategies, policies, drive recruitment and establish a world-class performance management system.
- Help shape the growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Setup essential human resources policies, oversee staff payroll and benefits, and support the program’s recruiting and onboarding.
- HR Policies, Payroll & Benefits: Design and implement HR policies. One of your main roles will be to integrate Nigeria’s context with global processes to professional the standards and support of our team!
- Staff Development: Once you have familiarized yourself with how our company invests in its team- from mentorship, to bi-annual reviews, to development plans, to hard & soft skills development- you will ensure managers and staff meet the minimum requirements while maximizing development opportunities.
- Onboarding: The faster new team members become comfortable with their surroundings, the sooner they can turn their attention to making an impact in the lives of our clients. You will oversee and improve on the reception and onboarding process, building new staffs’ experience from accepting the role until their first biannual review
- Hiring: Our staffing needs right now are small. But by 2020, we may need to double or even triple our team! Between now and then, you can establish great hiring processes to ensure the program can meet those targets. You will inform current hiring processes and test approaches to hire better, faster.
- Recruitment: You will build recruitment nodes, networks, and policies to support current recruitment efforts, while laying the foundations for accelerated growth in the coming years. You will manage relationships with the global recruitment team & recruiting firms to short-list top candidates for staffing strategies in 2020+.
- Focus: Be willing to take up other tasks related as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Human Resources or any other related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, and interested in building a team with different backgrounds
- Willing to see a problem, find a solution that works,
- Experience working in a startup or new market environment desired
- Thoughtful understanding of the employment and labor laws of Nigeria
- Maintain complex spreadsheets on Excel and familiarity with Google Suite/Microsoft 365
- Professional certification in human resources is required
- Must be able to think creatively and contribute to strategic HR discussions
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Must be ambitious and willing to learn and grow.
Job Title: Loan Processing Officer
- Assist with processing of all loans originated and managed by the unit.
- Develop and manage client relationships with a particular emphasis on clients and loan programs.
- This involves prospecting for new clients through outbound telephone and in person calling;
- Attend networking groups and events
- Interviewing loan applicants
- Collecting and analyzing information which reflects the current credit worthiness of prospects
- Presenting loan recommendations to the Head of Credit and loan as appropriate. It also involves working with the Bank’s operations team to
- Set up a client’s new accounts and preparing portfolio for loan examinations and audits
- Establish, and negotiate where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule, and collateral
- Monitor and manage loan repayment activities of own portfolio
- Meet assigned budget and goals
- Assist with processing of all loans originated and managed by the unit
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
Qualification and Required Skills
- Graduate in Business or related field.
- Knowledge of all aspects of credit and loans processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively with clients, prospects, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- A high degree of client service and administrative skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in situations where changes frequently occur.
- Strong credit and analytical skills
- Attention to detail is critical.
Job Title: Head of Investment
- Develop a market strategy for developing new business ventures, and strategic initiatives.
- Support CEO as chairman of the Investment process and contribute specialist knowledge in all phases of the Investment product development and management cycle.
- Identify potential strategic commercial investment trends and opportunities.
- Prepare investment inflow projections for team
- Focus to achieve projected investment inflows
- Takes a leadership role in decision making on investments in the fixed income and equity arena
- Creates and manage a team of manager (internal or external) to originate, close, manage and generate investments.
- Oversees closing of transactions.
- Responsible for the management of the investment group.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Target oriented
- Strong entrepreneurial and client-minded focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for Clients
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage prospective investors
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- A proven track record of successful investment.
- Superior understanding of how to find structure and close profitable investments.
- Knowledge of all type of fund investments and multiple market knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Outgoing, business-like personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.