Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Logistic and Supply Manager
- Essential Desirable – Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any related field.
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
- 4 years of experience in supply chain, knowledge of Nigeria law and custom clears regulations (more years of working Experiences like 10 years above is an added advantage)
- Experience with ERP programs
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner; Price, quality, product/supplier in relationship with technical support. Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of operations in line with customer demand
- Supervise the proper implementation of procedures
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Supervise shipments management and ensure appropriate follow‐up with clients
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet the criteria related to costs, delivery timeline, product quality and quantity
- Responsible for periodic supplier performance evaluation and the corresponding generated reports.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and implement new systems and optimizations in compliance with growth plans
- Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Develop management and project reports
- Prepare periodic performance reports to present to top management
Deadline: 13th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email.