Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids Job at Anheuser-Busch InBev
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids in Portharcourt Plant reporting to the Utilities Engineer.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids will:
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 2-4 years s experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or Process environment.
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies.
- Acts with integrity.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way strategies and initiatives.
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices.
- Previous experience as either a Process Artisan or Maintenance Artisan is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system.
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online